Thursday, October 28, 2004

television static

Will be leaving tomorrow for Las Vegas with my Aryan wunderkind Dan Cokenaur! The land of Bada-bing! Will of coarse tell all. I haven't been to Vegas in a couple of years it should be wacky.
The rain was pounding last night and Carlos and I was supposed to go to the movies, instead we opted to stay at my apartment and watch DVDs. Carlos brought over 21 Grams. This was a great movie. Highly recommended. The director was the same as Amoros Peros. Benicio Del Toro was superb! He is one of my favorite actors. I think it is in Sean Penn's contract that he has to show his ass in every picture he is in. Same goes for Gael Garcia. Though I kinda fancies Gael's tush.
The next film on our double feature was that cult favorite Buckaroo Banzai and his Adventures across the Eighth Dimension! Jumpin' jigglin' Jesus, this movie was cool! Watch it at all costs! It's from the eighties with all the eighties pop fashion and music. It's a sci-fi/James Bond/rock-n-roll kind of thing. John Lithgow as the tyrannical Red Lectroid ruler from Planet 10 is hilarious. He gets most of the best lines!
After the DVDs, Carlos left since the rain let up and I turned in early.
You see, Dear Reader, I can have a normal life. How boring.

No comments: