Friday, March 25, 2005

The Rarebit Fiend.

Had a strange dream. It was so vivid. I used to keep a dream journal, but for the longest time, I would wake up and not remember a thing. Not this time, my oompa-loompas, so away we go:
I was living in my parents house in Georgia with my co-worker Jason from the job I have now. Jason is this Aryan hottie of nineteen. He also, in the dream, was a veterinarian. So, he told me that a rich old couple was bringing over their cat so he can check it out.
Now enter the three other roommates. The first was an seventy year old midget in black and then the guy who played Lurch in the 60's T.V. show of The Addams Family. Except he didn't wear a tux, he was decked out in a grey plaid shirt and khakis. The third guy was some anorexic junky hobo who I seemed to fear the most. Unshaven, rotted teeth, smelly torn clothes.
So, the elderly couple arrive, a fat lady in white evening gown and jewels and the balding man in a dark green velvet suit. We said our hellos and the midget asked if Jason and I would go into the kitchen and get drinks for the guests. Which I found odd. I didn't trust those strange roommates.
In the kitchen, it is dark outside and when I look out out the window, I see Lurch dragging the old woman and man, who are bound and gagged, into the barn, followed by the midget. The way was lit by a naked bulb hanging from a wire. Other than that it was very dark.
I tell Jason and let him know that I am going into town to notify the police. In town, I am paranoid that the midget and the scrawny hobo are following me, so I casually meander into a Mexican outdoor market and then into the Greyhound bus to inquire about prices to I can't remember where.
I was so scared, from these two guys that I woke up.
Work went by slow today. Except for when this real fat girl fell of her bike across the street. And, yes, she jiggled when she hit pavement. Fat girls are funny. I have decided to return to Tijuana. Purchased my plane ticket online. I can not wait...well, I guess I will. So, soon Borrowed Flesh will be back on the air.
I want to make a website about Tijuana. There is one, though it is straight, it is very well done and informative. They mention Kin-kle in it...one of my favorite bars. Go here and check it out. www.chicachica.net. It is under the section on bars. He warns of Amazonian drag queens feeling you up as you enter the door. Yup, that's Kin-kle. I have a fellow blogger, Chris in San Francisco who would get just all giddy over the hardcore trannies in this joint.
Again, Tucson is gotten blah, so nothing to write about. Birthday today. Called some friends long distance. Why did I leave the ones that meant so much to me? I sit here staring at this screen, sipping my whiskey sour...ho-hum. Maybe I will go to the gay bar in this town. But, it is such a drag. Surrounded by Abercrombie and fitch clones and leering old queens. No, a quite night indoors sounds like a better option.

1 comment:

LMB said...

Chris: Get your bronzed ass down to T.J. and I'll personnally give you a hands on tour. And I mean VERY hands on.