Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Decided to spend the night of New Year's Eve with the boys. But, the excessive whining due to young Enrique taxed my nerves and I lopped them off. Left them on the concrete wall of the marina - goodbye, kids, so long.
Walked into the Hyatt Regency to use the toilet and was pleased to see free drinks and hors dourves. Got drunk - wasted - and with a constituent hobo slovenly entered that piss elegant restaurant and ordered a lobster. Before The Man got wise, we split, but not before snatching a wine offa the table of Ms. Richenasty.
Stood behind the warehouse - tipsy and horny - he drops my pants and starts sucking in the new year. Splatter of semen among rubbish and the smell of urine.
Fireworks at midnight to the dead sky and I return to The Hive and crash. Next morning a hangover me, and Father Joe, the hobo czar holds a feast of roast beast. Depression hitting full swing and there is only one course of action I decide on - I am waiting to see the loony doctor and am in need of starting my SSI again. I am going quietly into the woodwork....

No comments: