Thursday, February 21, 2008

After much deliberation and inward thought. I have come to the conclusion that I am a fucking mess. I have become quite secluded and antisocial. I rather be by myself all day than bother with people and their petty problems or malicious intents. I feel sick inside - my hands now shake constantly with acute nervousness. I sit hours staring out into nothing - while people talk to me on and on and on - I don't even hear what they say anymore. I just don't relate with them on the same psychological or telepathic frequencies. Nothing excites me. Nothing.
'How do you feel? Inside.' Asked my esteemed psychoanalyst.
Burned out.
Damn this. Damn all of this.
It's all become quite insidious.



I need a vacation.

3 comments:

mkf said...

you know it comes in cycles, babe--just ride it out and wait for the inevitable upswing.

LMB said...

I know...I know...

LMB said...

Orale pues, Hermes.