Thursday, February 22, 2007

No es sympatico.

I have attempted to look for work because my money is beginning to dwindle much like my hopes. If I do not find employment fast - my ass is out onto the streets again. It doesn´t help that Carlos - that hottie I met in Cinema Latino a few nights ago - has been coming over nightly and pumping my wallet dry. I believe it´s time to cut him off - hot and sexy rent boy, but he ain´t cheap!
On the other side, I have started communications with someone I care deeply about - it is so rare that you get a second chance. However, on all fronts I think I have dealt my last hand...

2 comments:

ML said...

Hey sunshine!!!!!!!!!
im back, there is NO EXCUSE NOW! so drop whatever your doing (including that sympatico boy) and lets grab some Cafe con leche!!!

LMB said...

Yay!!!!